The key to our marketing plan is the daily contacts we make to prospective buyers and top agents in the area who have buyers for your home. Traditional methods of waiting for buyers to come to us (“Passive” Marketing like open houses or broker caravans) are not nearly as effective as physically contacting potential buyers or their agents and convincing them to look at your home. Active marketing makes the difference and 7 days a week you can count on us to promote your home to buyers.
- Submit your home to Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and a copy for your for approval.
- Submit copies of your listing to our office for their waiting buyers.
- Price your home competitively and expertly.
- Promote your home to the top agents in the area.
- Promote property through The Moore Team’s REALTOR® network, currently 83,000 Keller Williams agents.
- Develop the comprehensive list of features and benefits of your property for cooperating agents to use with their potential buyers.
- Suggest and advise as to any changes necessary to make your property more saleable and ultimately net you more money.
- Contact over the next seven days…all buyers leads, center of influence and past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
- Property advertised on all major websites. Example: Realtor.com, Trulia.com, and Zillow.com.
- Pre-quality all prospective buyers with our direct lender.
- Promote your home to any showing agents pointing out all the features and benefits.
- Promote your property to agents nationwide through Certified Residential Specialist, masterminds and network groups.
- Take color photos for marketing through our website, and our color brochure for your property.
- Aggressively seek out agents with buyers to switch to your property.
- Provide exposure through a professionally installed sign and lock box.
Once under contract, we will coordinate everything with the mortgage company and title company. (Arrange termite, home and appraisal inspections; check title company instructions, etc.)